PCIs Period Piece, Deep Blue Sea and Lash

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] PCIs Period Piece, Deep Blue Sea and Lash
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 05:07:18 -0700

Be warned, I am in the final stages of attaching the cultivar name to 500 photographs. This is the first  batch of 3. I will limit each email to less than 300 KB. When I was on dialup, 300 KB was not a problem. If too many object, I will reduce the email size.
These are photos of first  year clumps so I do not have any of these for sale. I purchased them from Joe Ghio's Bay View Garden.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762