Re: MDB: Compact Buddy

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] MDB: Compact Buddy
  • From: Barbara Jackson <jacksonb@brandonu.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 13:09:33 -0500

Hi Sandy,

I, too, was about to stop opening iris-photos messages but your post has
given me hope.  If you have bloom in zone 4b then it can't be too far
behind here on the frozen (temp was -8 C last night) zone 2b (I prefer
3ish).  And what a little beauty.  Thanks for sharing and giving those of
us in the really cold zones something to look forward to!

BJ in SW MB, Canadian Prairies, Zone 3ish

At 12:44 PM 5/4/04 -0400, you wrote:
>Just when you swear never to open another message from this group
>because your season will never start...
<snip>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511