Re: This Iris is NOT Blue

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] This Iris is NOT Blue
  • From: jjnettles <jjnettles@comporium.net>
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 16:27:27 -0400

> This is a common problem with digital. I find that by using a non-auto
> (where I can change the white balance) I use a different white balance
Thank you Colleen.I have printed this out and put it in my digital file.
Unfortunately I am not digital yet. A friend made this for me. I still use
my 35 year old Minolta XG-1 (telephoto lens sometimes -has no Zoom). I do
use a tripod all the time though. It helps keep this Old Coot from falling
down when he bends over to see the "Wee ones"

I do appreciate your reply, I HAVE saved it and hopefully REAL SOON I can
put it to good use.

That Funny Old Coot Named John

Yahoo! Groups Links