Re: PCIs Period Piece, Deep Blue Sea and Lash

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PCIs Period Piece, Deep Blue Sea and Lash
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 16:34:31 -0700

Hi Kitty, I have been 'playing' with this camera for at least 1/2 hour and I have yet to come across the word 'erase'. I press the tabs to all four winds and I am learning to navigate if anything else, but so far nothing that remotely resembles and erase command. I have my 'textbook' in front of me and it is clear as mud and I am usually not all thumbs about mechanical or computer things. I will e-mail my son in law to bail me out. I usually do this after struggling. It is the only way to learn.
Thanks for trying to help.

Francesca