RE: PCIs Gravitas, Extra Credit and Spreadsheet

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] PCIs Gravitas, Extra Credit and Spreadsheet
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 20:54:42 -0700

PCIs are very hard to grow away from the Pacific Coast. I have a selection available for $5 each if you really really want to try them. I  can tell you the culture that I use but I have no real clue about what you should do. Only Philosophy of the ones I have posted is available from me. I can email a list.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762