Re: TB: my 2nd SA seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: my 2nd SA seedling
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 22:45:21 -0500

Very pretty, Will.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 10:08 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] TB: my 2nd SA seedling

I got a big surprise when I got home from work today. My second space
age seedling bloomed.   When I left this
morning it was totally closed, got home and nearly passed out when I
saw it.  I was really curious when I left, cause it's the 1yr anniversary of
the tornado outbreak here in SW Mo.  I live near Stockton, that had a 1/4
mile wide swath taken out of it, that was most of the town (f3, just a few
mph
short of an f4/200 someting mph winds). I live outside of town, and
drove through about 15min before it hit.  It was soo wide it just
looked like heavy rain coming.  really scary.  Anyway,  When I left this
morning this seedling looked nearly black, and like it would ruffle.  Got
home and found some wild horns.  They have similar marbling
on the horns from the haft marking, as my 1st sa did.  but these are flat
where they come out of the falls.  This was has tons better form.  I've
been on cloud 9 since I saw it :). The standards look lighter in the pics,
my camera seems to do that.  Once again, parentage unknown, driving
me crazy, all crosses are getting marked this year!   Let me know what
you think.  I'll try not to post too many pics.  Also, It isn't from
mesacalero cheif, I didn't even have it at the time.  :) Will Warner

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links