TB: HIST: Copper Medallion

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: HIST: Copper Medallion
  • From: Mickey Corley <mcorley@compuserve.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 08:08:35 -0400

This is basically for Laurie.  I've been trying to send it off-list and she
couldn't pick it up.

This is the iris I grow as Copper Medallion (Shriener-1951).  The one on
the left is more the color it appears in my garden, but the other one
appears to be closer to your unknown #24.  Taken in different lighting.

If anyone on this list disagrees with my identification of this iris -
please let me know.

.Mickey Corley (Mrs.)
Bethany OK - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 6/7