Re: Seedling Q-573 (blow torch x awakening) X Bride's Blush

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Seedling Q-573 (blow torch x awakening) X Bride's Blush
  • From: Kitty <kitty@ojai.net>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 14:01:47 -0700

Wow, Mike. What's not to like? If it should rebloom, it's a must have in my book.
On May 5, 2004, at 1:23 PM, Mike Sutton wrote:

<x-tad-smaller>I am resending this, not sure it made it out the first try, sorry if it is a duplicate.</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>Mike</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller>
This is an example of what we are getting out of Bride's Blush.  This is (Blow Torch x Awakening) X Bride's Blush  10 to 11 buds, 3 branches, spur and terminal.  Very vigorous.  Consistent appendages down to the last flower.  1 and 1/2 year clump with 21 increases 7 stalks, my guess is it will be a rebloomer too.  I *really* like this one!  Shoulders are orange but that's not evident in the picture.  Nice yellow rim/edging around the pink standards, yellow edge "bleeds" into the white center.

Kitty Johnston
Ojai, CA 93023

image/ico