Re: TB: strappy falls(was more BALCS kids

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: strappy falls(was more BALCS kids
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 16:54:48 -0400

I keep trying to post to iris talk, but my messages aren't showing up in
the archives, so I'll answer here.

It doesn't look <strappy> in the photo, but the falls are definitely a
lot longer than wide.  I don't much care for <round> falls, but prefer
falls that are sort of in between.  I'll make some measurements and let
you know what ratio I find most pleasing & where the red bearded white
BALCS fits on the spectrum.

Low 90s today - late irises just starting.

<Not strappy by my definition.  I guess I have
                   something wrong yet again.  Maybe you could give the
                   definition of strappy here.                   Donald

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links