Re: File Sizes

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] File Sizes
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 14:06:24 -0700

the program that will let you change the file type from BMP to JPEG is
likely to alooow you to change the resolution and picture dimensions.
If not something like Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, or one of the
several PC based programs that have been mentioned on the list will
provide that facility. Maybe someone else can mention the better known
PC programs.

John