California Dreamin'

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] California Dreamin'
  • From: acb@gv.net
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 20:11:06 -0800

Title: Kodak HTML Email

Most of you know that the theme for the last AIS National Convention was California Dreamin'. And for those who didn't it was a red iris. Well, it was raffled off and guess what, I won. For those who weren't at the convention I'm attaching the beauty so don't everybody send me a message that you want an increase as I can't or won't divide it, it's mine. Also, thanks for those who answered on how to get file sizes for pictures. Art Bern

Organize, print and share your digital photos.
Click here to get the software.

How to save a picture
Simply right click on it and select "save image as." MAC users, click and drag the image to your desktop.

Copyright © Eastman Kodak Company, 2003