REB: seedlings

Here's some seedlings that are flowering this autumn

F291 is What Again xHoly Fire. IB Like it very much but it has only 3 buds.
This is it's maiden bloom, so I'll see what it does in spring.
This second one (TB) I've lost the tag for but it looks very much like it's
from Progressive Attitude, possibly crossed with Top Cream. Not the greatest
branching but it has multiple bloom stalks. Maiden bloom
F229-02 Auroralita X DejaBlue IB Lovely branching, 7 buds. but boring
colour, prob use it for breeding

Colleen Modra
Impressive Irises

PO Box 169