Re: Blooming 2001 TB Blenheim Royal

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Blooming 2001 TB Blenheim Royal
  • From: "Phyllis Barnett" <bar.iris@verizon.net>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 16:18:06 -0700

This one  is the real Blenheim Royal  (except for the very light color your
camera is giving you).  Your earlier posting has to be an impostor of B H.
Like Colleen said, too much lace and notice how the falls just hang, more
dog eared. The real Mcoy has falls that flare, cleaner hafts, and there's
the self colored beard turning golden-orange in throat. ( I'm looking him
right in the face now , apprehended in my iris bed.)  True he couldn't be
identified from his mug shot in Shreiner's catalog . . . where color is so
intensified.
Phyllis Barnett