Help id these Irises of possible

I know it is quite difficult doing this since there could be several
possiblities... My soil doesnt do the best of giving the Iris its best
vibrant colors... and digital camera pictures are the best.

First Unknown:  Is a light blue, not purple, self and fall with pale
yellow beard. It's blooming with the MTBs and SDBs but in my BB line in
the garden.  It's to tall for a MTB so at a guess a early ( northern )
SDB or BB. It has a soft sweet smell.
http://www.kkaygiftsnart.com/iris/dsc_085.jpg
http://www.kkaygiftsnart.com/iris/dsc_086.jpg

Second Unknown:  Not sure how you would describe this one.. maybe a
purplish red self and falls purplish red with dark purplish red signals
and dark purple beards. The stylearms are a yellowish color.  I have it
next to what was suppose to be Toon Town but the both patches seem to
be Sky Rays and this is a far cry from Toon Town.
http://www.kkaygiftsnart.com/iris/dsc_089.jpg

Thanks for any suggestions.
Bonus Irises are nice, but please label them ;)----
Kelley