Black Seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Black Seedling
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 23:20:43 -0700

Hello,
This is a seedling of mine, Midnight Oil X Blackout.
It won best seedling at the San Fernando Valley Iris Society Show several
weeks ago. I'm looking for a name so suggestions are welcome. I wanted to
call it "Elvira" (mistress of the dark) but someone said I needed
something more formal or classy for it. A friend suggested Julie, or
course that was her name.
Thank you, Randy Squires