Re: Blooming Today TB Vigilante

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Blooming Today TB Vigilante
  • From: "Tom Greaves" <tomg@iadfw.net>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 04:14:19 -0500

The picture I posted is just how it looks.  I have a problem with the
purples showing as blue, but the yellows and golds come through well.
Yesterday I tried taking pictures of Dusky Challenger with every setting of
color balance that my camera has and none of them could capture the deep
purple accurately.  Even Photoshop couldn't get it right.  I give up.

Tom Greaves
near Dallas, TX
zone 7b