Blenheim Royal an Beverly Sills

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Blenheim Royal an Beverly Sills
  • From: "Tom Greaves" <tomg@iadfw.net>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 04:27:38 -0500

Thanks everyone for the help in identifying these.  The mystery is now solved. In 2001 I bought both of these as NOIDs from a local garden center.  The next year a friend IDed the Beverly Sills and was probably wrong.  The "Blenheim Royal" never did get IDed.  Last year I divided them and put them along the fence in front of my house without using name tags.  I had heard that if you have name tags by a plant along the road, people will dig them up and steal them.  I did  keep a list of the sequence I planted them, but that is now in question.  So I'll be skeptical of anything out there from now on.
Tom Greaves
near Dallas, TX
zone 7b

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor