  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] SNOW GIANT
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 05:53:58 -0700

Nice photo. Great use of a spuria. It should be a spectacular display when

I have a 30 degree slope that I have to mow across the slope and think that
is very dangerous. I wouldn't want to mow a 45 degree slope with a weed
eater. A Cat D series is the only thing that comes to mind.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762