  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] AB: MIZMOSS
  • From: "Dana Brown" <DanaBrown@peoplepc.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 07:57:54 -0500

            I have not verified the ID on these photos.  They were taken at a show where a classification committee went over them and then a team of judges looked at them again.  I figure that Albuquerque’s Aril Society show is the best place to find correctly named cultivars.  Part of that description confusion could also be the lighting at the show.  Let me play with the color a little and see if some of the veining comes out.  It is definitely a greenish color.

Dana Brown

Director TBIS

Malevil Gardens

Lubbock, TX