Re: AB: MIZMOSS

In a message dated 5/8/2004 6:49:43 AM Mountain Daylight Time, donald@eastland.net writes:
I'm not questioning the ID especially.  It looks right for what might come from the registered parents.  But the registration description reads "Willow green with red purple veining; brown beard."  That description would not conjure up what the picture shows to me.  I'm so pleased to have the AB photos being posted for a second reference.  I'm also glad to see that some that aren't readily available are still being grown somewhere.  I hope they don't get lost.

Although the colors do not look like those of the MIZMOSS we obtained directly from Gadd, the form is correct.  Having experienced first hand the difference in arilbred colors when photos are taken indoors with flash, this isn't enough to make me question the ID either.

MIZMOSS is a 1/4-bred with median heritage.  If this specimen had grown to the size and height of a "standard" 1/4-bred, I'd certainly question it.

Sharon McAllister

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links