Re: Re: TB: SA Firebeard

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: Re: [iris-photos] TB: SA Firebeard
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 10:22:57 -0500

Hello, well, this stalk has 6 buds.  Lower branch is wide, well away from
the main stalk.  Firebeard has bloomed tall both times for me, near 4ft,
lower stalk is way down, around 1 1/2ft. this pic might show the
branching more.  I almost lost this one.  It didn't bloom second year and
half of it rotted.  Lot's of Sutton's have a hard time with the second year
here, adjust by the third year.  Will W. SW MO zone 6

> From: Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com>
> Date: 2004/05/07 Fri PM 11:49:51 CDT
> To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: SA Firebeard

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM

     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

That is quite a striking iris. What kind of branching
and bud count does it have? Does it grow well for you?
Thanks in advance

Sterling
Seattle, WA. zone 8