Re: wrong destination

Donald Eaves wrote:
Here it is after being open a day.  On my monitor, this one is very accurate
for color and markings.  I checked in the catalog where I originally ordered
it, but there wasn't a photo that matched well and I'm not good enough to
guess by those with only descriptions.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

You may safely rename that one as PURPLE SMOKE
  Michael M.,Stockton Ca,

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links