TB: my 6th Sa Seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: my 6th Sa Seedling
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 10:50:23 -0500

Another SA seedling #6.  I think this will be the last new one blooming
today.   Flounces :).  I'm kinda confused at it's size.  I did cross SDB's
and
TB and IB etc, don't know if this little guy is just blooming small/short,
or it it's actually a BB or IB.  It's got crazy huge flounces, literally the
size
and shape of the standards.  Lot's of ruffles and substance, I'm hoping it
will open up a little more.  Surprised at how Blue it is.  The only thing
close to this blue,  here today is Ocean Pacific, might cross the two.
Cute little guy, with
several more buds below.  The stalk pic I posted with SA seedling #5,
shows how short this on is, flowers smaller too.  All the seedlings posted
today were
unmarked, another motivation to keep marking every cross this year.
Any comments appreciated.  Will Warner sw mo zone 6

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM