Re: online register was Blooming Today TB Royal Flirt

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] online register was Blooming Today TB Royal Flirt
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 13:38:58 -0700

Hi John,

I'm a little behind in my e-mails - - but, I'd like to say that I also would prefer the 2000 and newer iris made available for the online register.  They are so useful, and so handy - - thank you (and all your helpers) for making this available to us.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net