Re: Black Seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Black Seedling
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 19:14:24 -0700

>How about 'Velvet Underground'?  could work on a couple of different levels..
Thank you and everyone else for your responses.
I'd already checked on Velvet Underground for another seedling that
everyone says "it's so velvety"
Larry Lauer registered this name in '95,
I do have the album by the Velvet Underground around here somewhere
with the banana peel on the cover called "Peel Slowly And See"
Now you know how old I am :)
Thanks again,

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here