Re: Black Seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Black Seedling
  • From: Laurie Flynn <amnemachin@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:02:34 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, sorry, Randy (and Harold), should have checked on that name first - so I went and dated myself too, for nothing!  :)

Anyway, I'm sure you'll come up with a great name for it - such a gorgeous flower, what a nice job.  Hope you are going to introduce it.   :)

- Laurie

Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com> wrote:
>How about 'Velvet Underground'?  could work on a couple of different levels..

 Laurie,
Thank you and everyone else for your responses.
I'd already checked on Velvet Underground for another seedling that
everyone says "it's so velvety"
Larry Lauer registered this name in '95,
I do have the album by the Velvet Underground around here somewhere
with the banana peel on the cover called "Peel Slowly And See"
Now you know how old I am :)
Thanks again,
Randy

Do you Yahoo!?