seedlings update

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] seedlings update
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 0:33:06 -0500

Here's some more pics of first time  SA seedlings that are farther into
The 2nd SA seedling opened it's last flower, horns were regular.  seems
fertile, pod trying to
develop.  I think I'll have to agree with Chris, this is probably my
favorite.  3rd SA
seedling looking really regular in it's SA expression.  This one is real
short and may be a BB.  Also seems fertile.   Will Warner SW Mo zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image