Re: HYB: seedling R 19-2

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: seedling R 19-2
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 08:48:55 -0400

Not my favorite form, but what lovely color, and, unless I'm mistaken,
looks like good and healthy foliage on this one.  Nice!

I really enjoy seeing all the seedling photos, just to share the
experience & see the range of results.

<R 19-2 from the top.  This is from (Power Woman : Swingtown x Romantic
Evening) X Fogbound.  There are
                   two branches and spur, multiple buds in socket.

                   Neil Mogensen     z  7  western NC mountains>
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links