RE: PHOTO: SDB: GINGERBREAD MAN

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] PHOTO: SDB: GINGERBREAD MAN
  • From: "Dana Brown" <DanaBrown@peoplepc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 18:21:38 -0500

To me, it looks more like Aladdins Flame than Gingerbread Man.

I have attached a picture of Gingerbread Man, but can’t find Aladdin’s Flame.  I seem to remember the blue beard on Aladdins Flame is much brighter, like the one in your pictures.  However, the form on Gingerbread Man is older.

Dana

Dana Brown

Director TBIS

AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS