RE: PHOTO: SDB: GINGERBREAD MAN

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] PHOTO: SDB: GINGERBREAD MAN
  • From: "Dana Brown" <DanaBrown@peoplepc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 21:01:07 -0500

Elm,

            Mine came from Bennett and chances are the differences you see are the photographers fault and/or the gardeners fault, not the flowers.  When mine blooms it looks like every other Gingerbread Man I have ever seen.  To me Aladdin’s Flame has a larger darker beard like the NOID picture did.  But, this would not be the first time I was wrong.  <G>

Dana Brown

Director TBIS

AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS

Malevil Gardens