Re: L13-1 & parents

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] L13-1 & parents
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 21:08:30 -0500

Thanks Roberto,

I have pods, included several on BRONZE FALCON, that may missing embryos.  Do you embryo culture your seeds?  I was very interested to see the DESERT DIAMOND seedlings.  I've manage to get seedling on TBs with the pollen from DD, but never on an arilbred.  Nor has it ever set a pod for me.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links