RE: Transition - spuria

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] Transition - spuria
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 13:31:32 -0700

Dave Niswonger to this day is hoping for a pink spuria. He keeps seeing a hint of pink that no one else sees.  A pink spuria for sure didn't exist in 1972. Another proof that registration information cannot be trusted.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762