RE: Transition - spuria

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Transition - spuria
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 15:58:27 -0700 (PDT)

Any support is greatly appreciated. Sometimes I feel a little like a one man band.

Harold Peters <harold@directcon.net> wrote:
I was just trying to add supporting information for your position while assisting an irisarian with a problem of looking for pink when there was no pink to see.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762