need help labeling this spuria

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] need help labeling this spuria
  • From: Theresa Yates <tjyates@direcway.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 16:07:34 -0500

I need a little help with this one it is either Proverb which is a blue purple with a large yellow signal or Kaihab Trail which is a dark maroon with large yellow signal.  I got these two & Janice Chesnik at the same time from Shepard's & planted them out by the old unkown white with yellow signal about 9 years back, now I know which is Janice Chesnik but without the other blooming I can't figure which I'm looking at for the other two.  I'm thinking this is Kaihab Trail as it isn't a blue purple & I seem to remember Proverb blooming once before with a larger rounder bloom.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links