RE: spuria - Shepard's iris

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] spuria - Shepard's iris
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 10:57:45 -0700

I can confirm the earlier email that The Iris Gallery in Fort Bragg purchased the spuria stock of Shepard Iris Garden. I know Jay/Terri Hudson and talked to them at the National Convention. I also know Bobbie Shepard. The Shepard catalog refers spuria customers to Jay and Terri.  email address irishud@mcn.org  They do not have a web site. Catalog is $2.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762