Re: sdlg L44 (OGB)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] sdlg L44 (OGB)
  • From: "Marucchi Roberto" <romaru@libero.it>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 23:55:03 +0200

I have twelve seedlings of this cross and I am cultivating for three years.
Last year anybody was blooming , but a late frost has stopped the growth of the stalks.
This year  have bloomed 6 and everybody are similar to L44-1, except L44-2 almost white (effect of a recessive antocianine inhibitor ?).
L44-2 is also the best increaser, with numerous fans and 3 buds for stem.
I tried embryoculture two years ago, on TB seeds, with discreet success, even if finally has saved only one sdlg of 6.
I retried last year on AB seeds , with some modification into the procedure.
But something has not worked and after six months the embryos are still like embalmed !
I hope that my English is comprehensible, I done one's best.
Attached L44-5, the large spot of Lancer would seem dominant !