Alizes

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Alizes
  • From: <jpapillon@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 22:05:04 -0400

This is Alizes (Cayeux 87) for its third year in the garden, and it managed to the expurgation (by my redwhiteandblue-blooded American sweetie Dave) of everything French from my house.  My little dog Jacques the Papillon survived too, since his breed’s origins are not in France but in Tibet.

Gina

NJ / Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here