Re: Pompeii Lady

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Pompeii Lady
  • From: claire235@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 09:32:48 EDT

Hi Colleen,

Hope things are going well for you in every way.

The pictures of convention etc., especially the one of the three of us, I could not download.
I just downloaded LPompeii Lady.  She's beautiful.  Could you please resend anything about
the convention pictures?  I have AOL and sometimes there's a problem.  As you know my
computer expertise leaves a lot to be desired.

Any news from Robin.

We moved over the weekend of the 15th and I'm taking a break of unloading boxes and
finding a new place for everything.  Arv just got the computer reinstalled.

When is it you will be visiting Rosalie?

Your Tennessee friend,

Claire

Yahoo! Groups Links