Re: photo requests - Shadows Cast

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] photo requests - Shadows Cast
  • From: chad schroter <charlesschroter@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:53:27 -0700 (PDT)

Shadows Cast is pictured in some of Barry B's catalogs, I believe 2001-2002. He makes no comment on Fertility. The Fall Spot is very dark and distinct with a narrow band of the Standard's color around it. I ordered this with Zing Me and Flavours ( a sib to Shadows Cast I believe) to have some crossing fun with TB's.

Chad Schroter

willwarner@alltel.net wrote:

Any one have pics or info on these iris?
Shadows Cast an IB from Blyth (mid america is the only source in the US I've found)
Rapid Fire a TB from Aitken.
Rapid fire is supposed to have 25+buds. anyone know if it's fertile? Also interested in other extremely high bud count iris, triple sockets. thanks in advance. Will Warner sw mo zone 6