Re: TB: Celebration Song

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Celebration Song
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:07:09 -0400

Interesting, Will!

I live in zone 6b, though my garden sometimes warps into other USDA zones,
or so it seems. That bloom just opened today but we did have a very hot
spell here, followed by some storms and wind. That flower didn't look too
wind-damaged but I had more stalks on the ground this morning (Luxor Gold
and Tiger Honey) and Gnus Flash, which also opened today, has wide-open
standards that look like they were beaten down by wind gusts.

Cheryl Leigh (near Philadephia)