NOID, tall, early bloomer

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] NOID, tall, early bloomer
  • From: Dave & Sally Keller <sdkelle@optonline.net>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 22:53:05 -0400

Anyone have a clue what this TB might be? I've checked all my lists and order forms and nothing matches.
It's 44" tall, the first TB to bloom in my garden. It's a seems to be quite disease resistant and has grown into a great clump.
Each day is a joy walking in the garden with new Iris opening.
Thanks in advance.
SE NY State
Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor