Re: SDB in the landscape

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SDB in the landscape
  • From: "Dorothy Hartman" <rhartman@chartermi.net>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:21:55 -0400

Hi Christy,
Getting ready to leave for the Regional today in Ohio.  Mine is done for the yr. as IB's are just coming on.  Didn't get my digital in time for the SDB's.

My brother who lives in S.C. has a digital of it as I sent it to him last year.  He is busy gathering iris stalks, plus putting in a new water line to his garden, so I might have to wait a bit on the pik.  But we will definitely work on it.
Dorothy Hartman
Pentwater,MI z5b
in the sand, getting to be beach days.