Spam on Iris Photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Spam on Iris Photos
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 07:48:12 -0700 (PDT)

Theresa and Group: I am no expert but I believe that the message sent "Are you a Spammer" was probably from a spammer trying to get replies and you addresses. I delete any messages like this without even opening them. I recieved the same message a few days ago and just deleted it. It seems that may not be adequate in todays world, but it is the only advice I can give at present.  Bob

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links