Re:SPAM message, I did not send!

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re:SPAM message, I did not send!
  • From: Dave & Sally Keller <sdkelle@optonline.net>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 09:51:44 -0400

I just wanted everyone to know that I did not send the SPAM messasge. I have
no idea how it was sent with my address on it.
I receive the digest form of iris-photos and would never open any ".exe"
attachments. I look at the photos at http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos.
I did some research and found Symantec lists the attachment with the
W32.Netsky virus.
I always keep my Norton anti-virus updated and run it regularly.

Yahoo! Groups Links