MTB: Cybernet

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] MTB: Cybernet
  • From: Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 14:32:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,
This is Cybernet, a broken color MTB, diploid I
believe. Very small flowers on very slender, well
branched stalks. In years past, I recall Cybernet
showing more of the broken color pattern but now it
seems to be a cream color with purple lines. And part
of my clump is blooming purple like the image on the
right. Does anyone else grow Cybernet. I would love to
hear what color they are.

Sterling
Seattle, WA. zone 8

Yahoo! Domains ? Claim yours for only $14.70/year

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM