Re: BC TB: Kilimanjaro Sunrise

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] BC TB: Kilimanjaro Sunrise
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 22:00:29 -0500

 BC TB: Kilimanjaro Sunrise

Wow, Sterling, this one is really neat.  I'm curious if the color of the
standards is also broken?  I can't tell in the pic.  Also, are the stalks
able
to hold up those large flowers?  A beautiful and interesting iris, thanks
for posting.  Will Warner

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM

     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Hi folks,
This is Kilimanjaro Sunrise. Huge flower. I bought it
because the description said 10+ buds. So far, it's
growing well and showing good branching but I am not
counting 10+ yet. Hopefully by next year it will be
established and start producing a lot of buds.

Sterling
Seattle, WA. zone 8