fertility of mixed crosses with aphylla based iris

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] fertility of mixed crosses with aphylla based iris
  • From: Vicki Craig <vicki_c@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 11:19:06 -0700

Earlier you expressed a wish to know of the fertility of the aphylla
derivitives crossed with SDB's. Just thought I would let you know that
the seedling (AHD12L2) pictured  here is a cross between Bouquet Magic
(48C TB) X Pele   (SDB).
I now have pods set on this iris with one of our 48c seedlings and it
also has pollen. When I get the chance i will check to see if I tried to
use the pollen.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image