SPU: Unkown Oldie

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SPU: Unkown Oldie
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 17:00:07 -0400

A friend gave me a start of these several years ago. She is close to 80. Her Dad purchased it from a catalog when she was young and still at home. She has grown it all these years.  She said he called it an " Orchid Iris". So it must be at least 65 years old. This is the first bloom ever on it for me.
Anyone reconize it?

Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b
SW Ohio