Re: Re:48 C MTB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re:48 C MTB
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 18:51:11 -0500

 Re:48 C MTB
Vicki, this one is very nice.  I'm curious if you have a pic of a Tet. MTB
next to a Dip. MTB?  I'm interested in seeing the differences, particularly
with the flower sizes.  I'm getting more interested in medians, and will
be getting more this summer.  Thanks for posting this one. Will Warner
Sw mo zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Links

Here is a 48C tetraploid MTB which we will be introducing soon. One
shows the stalk the second a close up of the bloom.  This is seedling