AIS:classes of iris

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AIS:classes of iris
  • From: Patricia Wenham <h.schinkep@verizon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 17:19:24 -0700

I believe Robert has a good point here.  Too much of one thing does
cause a loss of interest.  Something new and different sparks new
interest.  Referring to the new types by a given name calls attention to
the new items.  We no longer call iris flags for a good reason.

Patti
USDA zone 5

Robt R Pries wrote:

>  The rule that people should apply is how do we create the most
> diversity in Iris interests and how can each group help maintain the
> others so that we can attract the most number of people into the
> genus. The more we concentrate efforts on a particular group the less
> interesting the society becomes to the

Yahoo! Groups Links